WSQ Provide Safety And Security For Guests
Methods of Learning
Participants should be able to speak, listen and read English at a proficiency level not lower than the Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualification (ESS WSQ) Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 4
GCE 'N' Level with minimum credit in English and Mathematics Who should attend
- New entrants to the Hotel and Accommodation services sector
- Current industry professionals seeking to advance their skills
- Individuals seeking career transition opportunities
Full Course Fee: $449.40 inclusive of GST (before SSG funding)
(Note: SSG funding will be revised from Oct 2017 onwards)
* SSG FUNDING
- SSG funding is applicable to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents only
- SSG funding is up to 90% of the course fee.
- SSG funding is subject to SSG’s approval.
- Applicant will pay the nett fee upon acceptance into the course.
90% of the course fee plus GST shall be paid to EASB in any of the following circumstances:
1) SSG does not approve the funding application.
2) SSG revokes the funding for whatever reason.
3) The participant does not fulfil minimum 75% attendance and/or fail any of the assessment components (e.g. written test, assignment, case study, etc) in any competency unit.
4) The participant breaches any of the terms and conditions of the course or funding grant.
This course is conducted in English.
(Registration is opened. Course commencement is subjected to minimum class size)
TIME AND FEES
Participants must attain at least 75% of attendance in order to be eligible for SSG Grant and assessments.
Participants are required to undertake assessments
Participants who have successfully demonstrated competence in all the knowledge and skills requirements in this programme will be awarded with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
Last Updated: 10 July 2018