How to apply? + Forms Download
Each application received is considered on its own merits, taking into account educational, professional and personal experience. All applicants for admission to a course offered by EASB must be at least 17 years of age at the time of application (except for English and Foundation programs, where minimum is 15 years of age.)
Any false statement or inaccuracies made in a student’s application for entry to EASB may result in that student being required to leave the school. Each application for admission will go through 7 stages, which includes a two-week waiting period of approval from Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA). The time taken depends on the cooperation of the student in providing the full documents and payment.
- To apply for your program of interest, please mail the following to us at 9 Ah Hood Road Singapore 329975, attention to Registrar Office or fax to us at (65) 6252 2334.
- Complete the application form . This is available under ‘Forms Download‘ section.
- Pay the application/enrollment fee and ICA processing fee. Payment can be made via cash, cheque or telegraphic transfer (TT). Cheque to be made payable to ‘East Asia Institute of Management Pte. Ltd.‘ For telegraphic transfer, to be credited into DBS S$ Current account at 048-900262-0. * For TT, please click here refer to the attached details for more information
- Furnish us with copy of your highest certificate and transcript. If the original is not in English, translated copy will be required.
- Submit a copy of your identity proof. E.g. passport particular page or identity card.
- Upon receipt of your application, you will receive a Letter of Offer from EASB to confirm your place within 48 hours if your application is approved.
- You will need to sign and return the acceptance form and student contract, along with the other documents required by Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) for your student pass application. For more information on documents required by ICA , please refer to the ‘Student Pass Application’ section.
- Full payment of fees is to be made to EASB after student pass approval. For payment, please refer to details in your invoice or approach us directly.
• Cash Card
• Cashier’s order or Bank draft only
• China Union Pay (银联)
• Telegraphic Transfers (TT) * For TT, please click here refer to the attached details for more information
• Credit Cards – Visa and Master cards (only for local transactions)