Dear EAIM Students,
In order to enhance the protection of students against the current Novel coronavirus COVID19 situation, and in accordance to the Singapore MOE's directive, EAIM is implementing a 14 days Leave of Absence (monitoring period) for to all newly enrolled and returning students from China. The 14 days LOA is also applicable to all students who travelled and returned from China. All newly enrolled and returning students from China shall adhere to the following precautionary measures:
RESPONSE TO NOVEL CORONAVIRUS COVID19
- - Students are not required to come to the Institute during 14 days monitoring period. The Institute will provide details of its home-based studies and student’s attendance details for the 14 days monitoring period when students submit their Health & Travel Form.
- - The commencement date for start of class for the new semester shall be on 3th Feb 2020. Upon arrival in Singapore, the 14 days Leave of Absence will start.
- Students are strongly monitor their health and to check and monitor their temperature twice daily during the 14 days monitoring period. Students should seek medical attention immediately if unwell.
- - All students holding Hubei passport or who have been to Hubei province, China within 14 days before 29th Jan 2020 will not be allowed entry into Singapore.
- - The Institute will also start daily temperature taking exercises from Thursday, 30th Jan 2020 when it reopens for classes, and will monitor students and staff for any signs of flu-like symptoms.
Last Updated: 16 February 2020